Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dinner out!

We went to eat last night with our friends Susan and Wyatt. Jeremy and Porter were both out of town so it was just the girls and the babies. Susan and I met in the Target parking lot (they are big AU fans and lived in B'ham awhile before coming to Tampa). We have been friends ever since and were blessed to go through our pregnancy journeys together. Wyatt is exactly 2 months older than Charlee Kate. We both forgot our cameras last night, but I took a few pictures with my phone. They were so cute together. They would copy each other, try to hold hands, and laugh and laugh. They almost just entertained each other by themselves. We had a great time with The Smiths!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM!!! Our kids are so stinkin' cute! Can't wait to do it again next week:-) Thanks for posting these!! - Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I can just see them laughing and pulling at those straws too. Maybe I should have taken a picture of all the straws on the floor. I will have my real camera next time.

    ReplyDelete