Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy 8 Months Charlee Kate

I can't believe my little girl is 8 months old already. Where has time gone. She is so sweet and in such a good mood 95% of the time. I love each and every change, growth, and new beginning that happens every day. It is so much fun. She laughs all the time and loves just saying "mama". I am okay with that, even though her daddy is ready for "dada"

Going out to eat for our anniversary while Charlee Kate stays with Aunt Kelly


She did not want to talk to me and let me take her picture. She wanted to watch the basketball game on TV. Boy... her daddy would like that!

Can't you tell.... every picture she is trying to avoid me


She is not a big fan of the "spoon". So tonight I made a sweet potato so she could feed herself because she loves doing that with puffs. IT was a HUGE hit. She loves feeding herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment