Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

There are so many of my friends who have just had babies and this is their first Mother's Day! Luckily, I am so blessed to "get to" or have the opportunity to be one of those mothers.
This sweet little face, is the one who has earned me that privilege. I am so thankful for my Charlee Kate and she brings more joy than I could ever imagine! I love my "Miss Priss".

I copied this paragraph from a blog I follow and it was put so well! I love my "new job" as a mother and even though it does have its challenges, the rewards are by far the greatest!!!
This mother's day I was thinking about how being a mother, although not always considered a glamorous job, is essentially playing the role of Leading Lady in this movie we call life. It's the role of a lifetime; ever changing and endless, challenging yet most rewarding. It's a role that also transforms one for life.

Happy Mothers Day to all!!!






And... she finally got it off. Boy she couldn't figure out what that was. If she only knew it was on her head, haha!

1 comment: