Friday, April 23, 2010

She is such a big girl!

OH BOY did she love her new car seat!! Can you tell by the smiles!! (more pictures below). She was so excited to be sitting up instead of laying down. However, she was in such a good mood this morning as usual, but talking like crazy! Even her Mimi said "she is sooo talkative" and she was loving it. Did you notice the cow print material on her car seat? I do love it, but now I think I need zebra. I may keep the cow print, but her name will be monogrammed in hot pink. I just won't tell Daddy until after it is done. haha! He will think I am crazy.
Mommy and her crazy head pieces!! It was so funny though that I couldn't take it off. Oh and she has the cutest gold gladiator sandals to wear with this outfit, but I let her jump on her bouncy without socks and she got a blister on her toe so I am having to keep socks on her right now with medicine on it. That was a bad mommy move!
At least the socks have ruffles



Loving the car seat and it works great in the new car!
She had to REALLY check this car seat out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment