Monday, April 19, 2010

New Car

It is time to say bye-bye to the Rover and welcome the new 5 series!! I remember getting the first Land Rover and I was so excited, but it was bitter sweet. I hated to see my 3 series go awhile back when I got the Rover. Well it was the same feeling today, bitter sweet as I transitioned back to the BMW. I am sure it won't be the last Rover I see though. I will always remember how that Rover saved my life when I had my wreck. However, I love the new car! It has been raining since I got the new car so I haven't taken a picture yet, but I will soon.

Charlee Kate did so good at the dealership for about 3.5 hours. Here she is just laughing and talking. Every single person that walked by she laughed and smiled at.
Bye-bye ROVER!!
Signing the new papers... that sure was a lot of fun

No comments:

Post a Comment