Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

My little girl on her First Easter! It was such a wonderful Easter and I am so glad that we were home for her First Easter to spend it with our family. The weather was gorgeous! We could not have ask for a better day! Luckily the weather was so warm that I didn't have to find a sweater to match this outfit. I just loved her Easter outfit and she has the cutest ballet shoes to go with it, but they were a little big so I was afraid they would fall off. So cute though!!!

Gammy and Charlee Kate at Grand Ogles

Playing at Grand Ogles




I sat outside to relax about 2 weeks ago and I wasn't even outside long. For some strange reason I have this horrible tan line and didn't even notice it until I saw it in these pictures. Real nice!!!
What is wrong with this picture?

Gammy and Pop with Charlee Kate
Charlee Kate with her Great Grands!

Pop and CK
Gammy and CK





1 comment:

  1. i looooove CK's easter outfit!!! Ryn wore pants last year:) Good news...I've started the cleaning out process!! I will let ya know when I'm almost finished:)

    ReplyDelete