Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I know....

Her bow is BIG and CRAZY, but it looked so cute with this outfit. Can't wait for her to wear it when she has lots of hair.
Charlee Kate is doing great. I am amazed that she is almost 8 months old. She is growing and changing everyday; however, she is still very calm and laid back, just like her daddy. Here are the new things going on with Charlee Kate...

1. She now loves her bouncy seat and will squeal and bounce non-stop, but she likes it better when I am working out. I guess the elliptical, TV going, etc... is very exciting for her.
2. I SWEAR she is saying mama!! I point to myself and say mama over and over and then she repeats it in the same voice.
3. We are working on "bye-bye" non stop. She almost has it.
4. Right now it really appears that she has no desire to crawl. She just doesn't want anything bad enough to go get it. Everyone says she will crawl when she is ready. I guess I can enjoy this last little bit of time that she is stationary.
5. She has 2 teeth on the bottom and they are so cute. However, I still LOVE my teething tablets and motrin.
6. She still LOVES being OUT of the house and on the go. She will laugh and talk to anyone when we are out and about
7. She still sleeps 11 straight hours every night, which is wonderful for mommy and daddy
8. Believe it or not, she is getting thin some and getting hair, but I am probably the only one that notices, haha!
9. This weekend she is moving to a big girl car seat. This infant car seat is not her favorite at all anymore!!! I can't believe it!

All in all, she is doing great and just a happy baby! My favorite thing ever is to see that sweet smile when I go to pick her up in the afternoons. It just melts my heart!

LOOK AT THOSE TOOFIES!!!

Outfit was a little big... showing some skin, haha!

I think the hair is going to be brown, but still hoping for some blonde. Now the real question.... when do I pierce her ears. This is probably a very opinionated question that Jeremy and I will decide on when we are ready, but I want her to have them pierced. Can they just put them in there without them hurting though??? Who knows when I will decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment