Sunday, April 25, 2010

I am the best....

Parent. LOL! I know you all are laughing or wondering why I wrote that. This morning we had our class for Charlee Kate's dedication. The lady in charge kept telling everyone there "you are the best parent and God had you in mind for your child". It was a good class.... I realized how important my roll as Charlee Kate's mamma is and it's all about my time with her. The "stuff" meaning grades, extracurricular activities, materials items, etc... doesn't matter nearly as much as the time that I spend with her. She will remember what we did together more than the other "stuff". So..... I took her to target and the grocery store with me today, haha! We had a blast!

She was soooo tired after church today. She was OUT in about 1 minute.
Getting ready for church and Charlee Kate is pulling a cheerleader move

A random picture that surely deserves a good laugh! I was soooo determined to get everything home that i could when I came back from Bama at Spring Break. I put Charlee Kate's car seat in a Christmas Tree bag and stuff other crap in there too. It was very comical to say the least, but I got it all home and put away. It was worth the trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment