Friday, April 9, 2010

More from our trip to Bama

Time for a photo session... my happy little girl even though she now has 2 teeth on the bottom. So cute! They broke through one night, she has had a runny nose, but thank goodness for teething tablets. I love those things!!!

We went on lots of walks while in Bama and she loved it!
Wearing my outfit that I had when I was little
She felt like such a big girl standing and holding on

Sitting with Pop on his Harley



We went to lunch at the Classic one day. It was so yummy!
Eating at the Classic for lunch

She loves water out of a straw!!!
She finally got to see her Aunt Linda and Aunt Linda gave her lots and lots of kisses!!! She can't wait to see you again Aunt Linda!
Sandy (CK's other mimi) got to eat with her too!
Grandmother Ogle came up to see Charlee Kate and read books to hear. Charlee Kate loved this!

No comments:

Post a Comment