Friday, August 14, 2009

What is happening?

So school starts Monday. I thought about this day for a long time, but can't believe it is here. I can't believe I start back to school and I am about to have a baby! WOW, things are crazy and wonderful all at the same time. I have never had this feeling of going back to school being no big deal. I guess that is because I won't be there long, haha! We have found someone to keep the baby come January. I am sooooo excited. This lady is such an answered prayer and amazing! She lives a few houses down from Kelly and right behind my school. What more could I ask for? I feel better about my baby going there than someone coming to my house. She will be almost like a grandmother to this child and for leaving the most important thing to me with someone... that is amazing and what else could I ask for???

I walked to the pool today. I had to get another pool day in mainly just to sit and relax, not because I needed sun. It was nice and the water felt good. There again, 2 people stopped and ask me if I needed a ride. I just say "no thank you. I feel good!". However, I was ask by 3 people, "have you not had that baby yet?" Dumb question. "Yes, I had it but still have this big belly and I am sitting outside." I know what they mean, but still think it is funny.

My parents came in today. They are here for the births of the babies! Kelly is having Ella on Tuesday with a C-section. Me, still waiting. They will be going back and forth and it will be a busy time I am sure, but still lots of fun ahead of us!!!

What kind of animal will I see seems to be the big question on my walks or when I go to the pool. I always see gators, but not today. It was a snake sticking it's head up out of the pond. UGH! I am over these animals, but especially snakes. Florida is having a huge problem with snakes, especially pythons. If they are in the road, you can guarantee, I will stop traffic to drive over it several, several times!!

So that is the latest with what is happening here. I get to go eat at one of my favorite places in South Tampa tomorrow morning. I can't wait! Pictures should come soon because I am trying to take more and more as the days go by. Maybe the next posting will be me going to the hospital. I think I am dreaming though, this baby is all snuggled and going no where right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment