Sunday, August 9, 2009

A little bit of this and that...

NEW pictures of Baby Wilson. Look at that nose and those lips! That nose made Jeremy and I start dying laughing and she assured us, it really isn't that big! haha!

The picture below shows that Baby Wilson has his/her hand right next to his face.
This is just an updated blog. What is going on in our lives at the moment. Besides the fact that I just keep doing random things, I am totally ready. I would like to enjoy some time with friends this week, but we will see : ) Let me start with one of the best things, I slept like a rock the last 2 nights. I haven't slept or felt that good in I don't know when. During the day, I really forget I am preggo and just go, go, go. However, does that mean that Baby Wilson is all cozy and not going anywhere? If so, let me have the sleepless nights back!!! We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I will see if there is anything else that is really new at the moment. I am still getting kicked and elbowed all over the place. I am really going to miss that baby moving in my tummy, but yet, I can't wait to meet him/her.

Two things that really don't have to do with the pregnancy. I am SO OVER the heat and humidity of summer. This is why summer is not my most favorite season. I am also over the mosquitoes, so with that being said.... I can't wait for football season and for fall! YAY, ROLL TIDE. Baby Wilson has plenty of Roll Tide outfits that he/she is ready to wear.

I may take a trip with Jeremy to Orlando one night this week. I need to get one more in before the baby gets here and before school starts. School does start next Monday, but I kind of forget about that considering I won't be there that long. A couple of belly pictures we took this morning before heading to church! More info to come soon...




1 comment:

  1. Jamie, you look so adorable! (And I saw you at church,too, but I was too far away to catch up with you to say hi.) :) I love seeing the pics of you and your belly and the sonagram pics are incredible! Can't wait to meet him/her!!! See you soon... Andie

    ReplyDelete