Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Baby Ella is Here!!

I finally got some pictures, only because I am going to school in the mornings, haha! 38 1/2 weeks preggo!!!
I need to stand up more and not slump! Gosh, just when I think I am... I am not, haha!
First day of school for this year. 38 1/2 weeks pregnant!


Hopefully most of you know that Baby Ella is Kelly's baby.... but she was scheduled to arrive today. Kelly had a c-section and Ella was born at 2:44 today. She was 6lbs 8 oz and almost 20 inches long. She is so cute and Hunter loves "his Ella". He has totally taken to her very, very well! I will post pictures very soon of Ella.

I went to the doctor today. Almost 39 weeks. This doctor was hilarious and believe it or not, so much was happening that I left there with unanswered questions so I have to call back in the morning and find out some answers. I have made SOME progress, baby's head is VERY VERY close to falling out, haha! However, I think they may still see me next week. Everything is great though! The non-stress test was very good, baby was very healthy. No problems at all so we are just hanging in there.

I did have an "attitude adjustment" with myself in the car. I finally realized that this baby is so healthy and I am so lucky to have this baby in my tummy. I have had such an amazing pregnancy, no swelling, no "blow ups", and very few problems. Instead of this baby coming on MY timing and right now, it is best for Baby Wilson to come when he/she is ready. As much as I want him/her here, I am trying not to think about it anymore. For 36 weeks of this pregnancy, the gender of the baby has not driven me crazy, but NOW, it is driving me crazy and I want to know what it is and see what he/she looks like. Time will tell, but until then, I will be content being pregnant and we will see what happens. Keep us in your prayers.

If nothing changes, I will post after my appointment next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment