Friday, August 7, 2009

37 weeks, here we go!

Today was an exciting day as we went to the doctor. We got to see the baby again! Everything looks great! It looks much more like a baby now than it did at 20 weeks. The baby is measuring 5 lbs 11 ounces with a small abdomen. The doc said she wants to check this next week, but she isn't worried about it. We go back on Monday to see what is happening, but right now..... we are just waiting. I am going to take pictures this weekend. I haven't taken any that I liked lately and I need a few more to finish out this pregnancy. The doctor kept calling Baby Wilson a "she" then said, she had no idea. Last week, they called it a "he" so they love to play the game with us. It is pretty fun!!!
WOW!!!!!!! Check out that stomach! That makes Baby Wilson look much bigger than 5lbs11oz
Here is another picture of Baby Wilson growing and growing.... 37 weeks.


I have one more week of my "summer" left and then back to school for a few days or at least until Baby Wilson comes. I have officially done everything that I think I can come up with. House is ready and Chloe is ready. Chloe got groomed, very short I might add, but it will grow. She needed it short to grow back thick. She has to be ready to be in the pictures with Baby Wilson when the photographer comes. I am sure she is going to "love" that!!! More pictures and postings to come this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment