Monday, August 10, 2009

Latest update... these seem to be more often now!

This is what I was told to eat before I came in. Like I needed to be told to have a chocolate doughnut or Dr. Pepper. However, this was from Dunkin Doughnuts and it would have been MUCH better from Krispy Kreme. It did the job though! It got the baby moving! So here is my latest update... The doctor's visit went good. The baby passed the non-stress test, but we still have to do them at each appointment to make sure he/she is moving okay and as long as he/she is growing. I go back in a week and will know lots more at that point.

Some food for thought:
- I have realized that everyone in the neighborhood has recognized the "pregnant girl" that walks. I always pass these random people that say "you haven't had that baby yet?". I get it more and more now. I even walk to the pool. It only takes me 10 minutes, but twice, I have had people stop to see if I needed a ride. I guess they think I am hurting, but it is really funny how people have watched this belly grow that really don't even know me.

- I am enjoying my pregnancy right now and feeling great. That means baby wilson is definitely cozy in his/her womb! Everyone has their opinion of when Baby Wilson should come according to their birthday, event, etc... Believe me, if Baby Wilson could come on anyone's schedule, it would be mine, but I guess it will be up to him/her and God as to when this little angel appears. That is the beauty of it all I guess.

- My belly shots are getting few and far between. I may have one more bare belly shot to remember how this belly has DROPPED! Then after that, you won't see much of me, just actual Baby Wilson. I will be out of the picture for awhile. I do have a photographer coming into the house the first week the baby is born. I booked her back in February because these pictures were very important to me. She is going to be here all day so that is one last thing I have to worry about doing and I am sure her pics will be better than mine. I will post the link to her website as soon as I get them done. You will probably see some of my Chloe with the baby b/c I can't imagine otherwise!!!

- So those are the updates. I am soooo looking forward to one last night in Orlando this week and then one night to get together with neighborhood friends. I am enjoying every minute of the last part of summer. Where did it all go???

No comments:

Post a Comment