Sunday, August 23, 2009

ROLL TIDE!!!


Do you think we are ready for football season? If you could see the baby's diaper bag, there is an Alabama outfit in there too just in case I need it. We have wanted to get our Alabama gear out for weeks now, so we just decided to do it! We have a new Alabama flag, of course the new Roll Tide wreath, and then our Alabama rug. You can't see me too much here, which is good because I am VERY aware that my face and calves are getting a little swollen. That has just happened and I notice it more and more. That means it is time in my opinion!

I will post on Tuesday after my doctor's appointment. It is hard to believe that this is my due date week. WOW! I have had my share of pregnancy fun like the nausea, carpel tunnels, sleepless nights that started awhile back, etc... but I would do it again in a heartbeat. I feel like I have been very blessed to have had such a wonderful pregnancy. NOW... I am ready to know if it is a he/she and see him/her. I will probably frustrate everyone again when we have a 2nd baby b/c we LOVED "not knowing" the gender of the baby. My friends that did this said it was so much fun, but now I truly believe them. Once Jeremy gets to tell me what this baby is in the delivery room, I am sure I will love my decision even more. However, Baby #2 is far down on my "to do" list so we don't have to worry with it yet. I will post pictures as soon as Baby Wilson is here. My photographer will be at the house a few days after we get here and her pictures are absolutely amazing. Hopefully you will be able to view them from her blog and website. I can't wait for you to see what all she does. Until Tuesday.... I am still going on like I am not even pregnant, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment