Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I checked out!


Jeremy and I had a great time in Orlando on Tuesday and Wednesday. I pooled it up while he worked on Wednesday. The cutest part was when this little 7 year old girl went running by and noticed the "bare belly" and stopped and literally did a double take. I laughed and so did her mom. That is bc it is a big belly!!

So here are all the reasons i have officially checked out...
1. I have developed carpel tunnels in my left hand, ugh!
2. I have 30 skeeter bites on ONE calf alone from walking at night. Normally this would be slightly annoying but being that I have no patience, it is majorly annoying!!!!
3. I dreamed I had a wooden doll last night instead of a real baby.
4. I had all day to shop at the best mall in Orlando and went thru it in an hour and a half. Now, granted.... stores are in transition so they are blah anyways, but I NEVER get tired of malls!! Something is wrong.
5. It is just about time!!!! I look like I am hurting in this picture. Not quite, but I feel the baby just keeps dropping!!!

Jeremy got in our new video camera and small digital camera. He is so excited!!! We do need the video camera to capture all of baby wilson's exciting events and we needed something smaller than my papparazi big one for days that we needed something smaller. We are ready!!!

Last but not least, Kelly and Kevin kept Chloe while we were in Orlando and she has this little gift made for me. I love the diapees and wipees basket that can travel from room to room. It also had tons of things in it that will be very useful for the hospital. I loved it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment