Sunday, April 5, 2009

Relaxing by The Sea...

We arrived in Boston yesterday morning after we had a wonderful flight in! That is always a good thing because flying can make me a little nervous no matter how many times I have flown. We drove through New England and to Kennebunk Port, Maine. What a gorgeous town!!! The president has a mansion here and Sr. Bush does as well. The houses are very very old and it is amazing! It reminds me of gorgeous Homewood, the only difference is, it is by the sea. The water and beaches are totally different than our beautiful Florida beaches, yet, they are still amazing! 

When we arrived at the Bed and Breakfast yesterday, we made it just in time for a cookie tour around all the B&B here in Kennebunk Port. I was in heaven being able to walk in and have hot cookies all day. It has been nice and relaxing so far. We have had our share of Maine lobster and we took a drive seeing lighthouses, the beach, and all the gorgeous sites here in Maine. 

I have definitely taken some gorgeous pictures, but just realized that I left my adapter to load my pictures at home so I will have to wait until I can get moms on Thursday. Until then, it will just be word postings!

We are off to walking through the town! We have done lots and lots of hiking and walking I think. I have definitely been able to sit back relax and enjoy this trip, but the best part has been that I FINALLY, FINALLY felt the baby move today. Such an exciting flutter!!! Maybe because the baby and I were starving by the time we found lunch, but it was exciting to say the least!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment