Tuesday, April 21, 2009

And the doctor said....

Here is the latest bump picture. Baby Wilson is definitely growing!!! Friday was our BIG doctor's appointment! We had the sonogram first and all the nurses were so excited to see what this little peanut (well banana at this point) is since we have waited for this to happen. Once they got all excited, I then informed them, that we wouldn't know. heehee! It was still so exciting to see every part of this baby from the chambers of the heart, to the brain, spinal cord, 10 fingers and 10 toes, etc... We did find out that this baby has long legs. I have no idea where that would come from! This baby moved all over the place too. We just loved watching it! I pray that nothing goes wrong, but would love to just see it one more time before we meet this baby in person!!! The sonographer told us to turn our heads when we got to the bladder and private parts. She never said a word. At the end Jeremy said "could you tell what it was". She said "Oh yeah, those legs were wide open". Then she just smiled. So until this baby makes it appearance, she is the only person that will ever know what we have. She did say the most important part was that the baby was very healthy and that is all we have prayed for!  The doctor couldn't find anything wrong with me or the baby. It is all just great and we are so blessed! I look forward to my upcoming showers. The Bama one is in 2 weeks and the Tampa one is in 4 weeks. How exciting!!! I can't wait!

Here I am at 21 1/2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment