Monday, April 20, 2009

New York City

Here are some New York City pictures. I finally got them up and I plan to post new bump pictures this week. I hope you enjoy them! I know these first 2 are duplicates, but I can't figure out how to delete yet. This is still a learning process.

Oops... I Know I already added this picture and then it is added twice. I can't figure out how to delete. Keep scrolling, new pictures below.

Sweetie Pie Restaurant atmosphere! The bottom picture is of our dessert there!
Mom and I at the hotel before heading out one day.. I think this was our rainy morning.

I love this picture b/c I feel like I have a pillow in my stomach! All the layers underneath sure did add to my bump. It is nothing like this in person, but may be by the time I have my shower. It sure is cute though so I can't wait until the baby really does look like this. 
Serendipity Frozen Hot Chocolate. YUMMY! I love this dessert!

FAO! A Very popular place to visit. Check out the bump here... much smaller than the other one.
One of my favorite places to eat that I would go to every time is called Sweetie Pie Restaurant. This was our dessert and it was sooo good. This was a very "chic restaurant" to go to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment