Monday, April 13, 2009

Pictures are up!


I finally got our pictures posted! I tried to narrow them down, but I still feel like I posted too many for the blog. The postings for each picture are actually under the pictures. I tried to do them in order from when we arrived in Maine to leaving Boston. I will post NYC pictures soon. Those are on mom's camera. Thank you LeighAnn for helping me with my picture order and how to do this whole blogging thing, ha!
Our first night out to eat for some really good seafood!
This was the first picture we took when we got to Maine. You can tell we had to get up early, but we had to check out the beaches!


Jeremy thought it would be "fun" to take this little boat across this "little cable line" to get to the lighthouse. Luckily it was very windy and they were closed because I was not fond of the idea at all.
The cookie tour. Gosh, how I would love to be on this tour right now eating chocolate chip cookies all day! That is what I loved, loved!!
Our little bed and breakfast place. We loved this place! It was so homey and old! I could have decorated an adorable nursery in this old house. 

Jeremy's lobster! We had to taste real lobster coming straight from Maine. 

The beach where everyone took their dogs. If we could have taken Brady with us, he would have been in HEAVEN!
The beach is a little different than what we are used to.
Here are the rocks we were "jumping", but this was the only lighthouse we could get close to.

Lighthouse tour! I had to "jump" rocks to get to the lighthouse. Probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, but I made it safely!
Welcome to Kennebunkport, Maine. We loved this quaint little town! Lots of cute places to eat and shop and it was so relaxing. I need to go to this place right now and just sit. 

The Bush Compound!! Pictures really don't do it justice. We just sat there and looked at it forever. 


The only "bump" picture that I took on the whole trip. You can hardly even see it, but there is a new one coming this week!



This was a start of the 7 mile walk on The Freedom Trail. It was actually very interesting and I enjoyed it despite my "lack of interest in history". I know that is horrible, but it is much more exciting in person than in books. 



Here I am standing in front of the oldest restaurant in America. It was very good. We ate there for lunch as a break from our 7 mile walk. Check out those roads! These are the roads that Paul Revere traveled on. VERY OLD!

One of the last stops on the freedom Trail. I was so hot from walking almost 7 miles that I started stripping down! I couldn't go any further!

Here we are! We arrived early to get pictures and take in Fenway Park. We enjoyed being part of the crowd. It rained for about 5 minutes and this is when I took the picture, ha!

The Rays before the game started.

Go Gabe!!! I took a picture of Gabe Gross (Kelly's husband) at bat. Unfortunately, I forgot my big zoom lens so this was the best I could do. What an exciting game to be playing in!

Jeremy in front of Fenway Park!
The coldest day I think we had on our trip was.... the Rays vs. Red Sox game. Here we are leaving the game.

Thank you Kelly Gross for telling me about this breakfast place. We loved it! It was in Boston and it was called Thorton's!

Before we went to the Celtics game, Jeremy and I went to the restaurant CHEERS! I went years ago with my parents and Kelly, but I do not remember it too well. Jeremy loved this and he was so glad we went. 

Here is Jeremy at the Celtics Game! Yes we were up high, but he loved every minute of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment