Monday, April 13, 2009

It is nice to be home!

I never thought I would say "it is nice to be back in Florida", but I said that on Sunday. The trip was absolutely wonderful and if you read my posts from the last week, you were able to see what all we did on the trip. However, it was lots and lots of walking so I am glad to be back home. Mom and I had a great time in NYC. Of course, that involved lots of shopping and eating at good places. I did not find as many baby stores, but luckily I found those in Boston and Maine. I did fine lots of cute things for me though. NYC always has great shopping, but I didn't realize how dirty that place is until I left Boston and Maine. So crazy! One of the most amazing things about NYC was when I flew out on Sunday. I was able to get the most gorgeous view of Manhattan and the whole island, along with the Statue of Liberty. As many times as I have visited NYC, this was the best view yet! 

Enjoy the pictures in the next blog and I will post NYC soon.... and I will post a new baby bump picture. Baby Wilson is definitely growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment