Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Last of Boston...

Today is our last day in Boston. It has been a fun trip and definitely a great city! I just love big cities. Yesterday we walked the freedom trail, which actually turned out to be interesting, against my beliefs of not really liking history. I have never been into it that much, but I found it very interesting. We walked for about 7 miles. Last night was the Red Sox/Rays game. We hated that the Rays lost, but had a great time at the game. We had wonderful seats and got to see Fenway Park in full swing. We felt like we were at the first Alabama Football game for the season, but instead it was baseball.

Today we ate at a great breakfast place recommended by my friend Kelly. We shopped Newberry Street, which is sort of like a Rodeo. I enjoyed this! It was so nice out and very few people. I did a lot of shopping for the baby and the nursery. We head to eat at Cheers and then to Celtics basketball game tonight. We have covered some sporting events on this trip. Tomorrow Jeremy will head back to Tampa and I will head to NYC to meet mom. I always look forward to NYC and there are some fun places I have booked to eat at, thanks to US Magazine, ha!

Pictures to be coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment