Sunday, March 29, 2009

Time to update...

Well things are moving along great in the Wilson house! While Jeremy has traveled and worked in the yard, I have been trying to find things I need for the nursery. I am a little over 18 weeks now and feeling great! My nausea went away at about 16 weeks and now I feel like a new person. However, I learned to function as normal with nausea too. We go back to the doctor on April 17th for our last sonogram. That is the last time we will see this little peanut. That would have been the time to see if it is a boy or a girl, but we are not finding out. Until then, we are just constantly guessing!!! 

Luckily this is my last week of school before Spring Break! I think the kids have Spring fever worse than the teachers and that is pretty bad! Jeremy and I are flying out early Saturday morning for Kennebunk Port, Maine and Boston. We will be there for about 6 days. We have so many fun things planned, sporting events to go to, and I am sure some shopping here and there. I am really excited about the Bed and Breakfast in Kennebunk Port where they make hot chocolate chip cookies each night. YUMMY! After Boston, Jeremy flies back to Tampa, and I will fly to NYC to meet my mom. After 8 years of being married, it seems I have NOT missed a year in NYC so why stop now? I will be there with mom for 4 days. I can't wait to go shopping and enjoy time in the city. I absolutely love it!  I will try to post more pictures soon and will update once we are on our trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment