Monday, March 16, 2009

The First posting of Baby Wilson!!!








Well finally I have pictures up and lots of them. I have tried to take some over the last few days. So here it is... the first bump pictures. Some of you may be laughing, but to me it is a bump. In some clothes you can really see it good, but in some, it totally disappears! I am sure I have plenty of time for this little peanut to grow though. We go to the doctor today for our regular appointment. At this point I am almost 17 weeks. These pictures I posted range from the last week; however, I think the bump has just about been the same. I am feeling really good now! I love it. Being pregnant has been so much fun and I have loved every minute of it, even when I was sick : )

Enjoy the pictures. I will post new ones soon along with lots of new updates. Our lives seem to be changing everyday!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment