Thursday, March 5, 2009

Boy... is he a lucky guy!!!


I can't believe I would start my blog without posting this exciting picture. Well this past weekend I took a day off and went to Orlando with Jeremy. The guys had a Nike Conference there and guess who was the keynote speaker! Nick Saben. I really didn't think we would see him, but we walked in and there he was, just talking to a couple of people. Once Kelly got there, I made her ask for the picture, ha! How could he say no to the ONLY girls around, since it was a coaches conference. It was too much to ask him to take 5-6 until we liked how we looked so we kind of had to go with the first one. Boy he was lucky, ha!!! Check out the one below too. 


Jimbo Fisher... soon to be FSU head coach. Very nice guy and who would have guessed, his wife is from Piedmont. What a small world!

No comments:

Post a Comment