Thursday, January 2, 2014

A story in pictures...birth 1st post


The pictures will tell the story! My L &D was actually easier than mine with Charlee Kate's. I had a few minutes of strong contractions before I got another epidural boost, but other than that it was fast! I really feel like the constant exercising really attributed to such a great pregnancy and labor and delivery. Our family was all there and Kelly and Ella made it from Charlotte!  It was a gorgeous cold day... Which those who know me, know that's my favorite weather. All in all... It was a perfect day and one of the most memorable months as I had several special Christmas events with just Charlee Kate before Beckham was born, the birth of Beckham to complete our little family, and all the special memories and relaxing days of being at home with both of my babies.

We have had an unbelievable response to neighbors, Sunday school friends, friends, parents from my school, and of course family that have brought dinners, presents, and offered their help. The response and thoughtfulness, especially during the busy Christmas season, as been overwhelming. We are so blessed to have our friends and community that love us so much! What a fabulous place to call home!  

Lots of pictures ahead...several posts with all of them 

Charlee Kate had her precious Christmas program the day before I had Beckham. I was determined to make it to this program and it was adorable!!! 

Whew...I was told I wasn't swollen but I felt it in this picture. This was about 24 hrs before Beckham was born. 



 11:07... Head comes first, 11:08 Beckham is born. There is a reason they have to clock when the head comes out. I learned about that!



8.6 Ibs and 20.5 inches long 


Proud daddy and proud Pop in the background 

Proud Gammy
Super excited big sister!

My amazing nurse Brooke! 




No comments:

Post a Comment