Friday, January 3, 2014

The great grands!

We took both kids to see my Granddaddy Whatley (my dad's dad) and my grandmother Ogle (my moms mom) on Friday. It was a nice day and a great day to visit with them and let them really spend time with Beckham. Our kids are so lucky to have great grands and it was a relaxing time at both places!! We also visited my Granddaddys grave site because it was too cold to go after the funeral the other day. Super cold this weekend and single digits on the way! But it was a good weekend! Jeremy and I had alone time to go to Atlanta all day Saturday. We went early and enjoyed shopping and lunch. I missed my babies and my parents and Jeremy's kept them, but it was a much needed break for some hours! 



Grandmother holding him for the first time at the funeral, Monday December  30th. 



He just looked so big here with grandmother holding him, yet I don't really feel like he is that big! I took the picture to show how laid back and relaxed he was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment