Thursday, January 2, 2014

Charlee...aka Granddaddy Ogle


Oh how we will miss my granddaddy or Gogle, as the great grands call him! Granddaddy ogle passed away last Thursday December 26. I will miss him greatly and honestly can't imagine our family functions without him. I have many many memories with him... I just remember pretending I was sick as a little kid so I could stay with him instead of go to school. I also used to meet him at Jacks to eat the breakfast special when I was in town. My sister and I always loved spending the night with our grandparents!! They always made us the best breakfast and we loved watching heehaw there! Charlee Kate is named after him because he calls everyone Charlee! As it was said at the funeral, I hope Jesus doesn't mind being called Charlee haha! I know he is in a better place but I still miss him and worry about my grandmother as she adjusts to life without him. We loved and will miss him! This world was a better place because it was blessed by my granddaddy ogle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment