Sunday, January 12, 2014

The new normal

My new normal...2 kids and lots of TV. Sounds funny but since I am feeding 6 times during wake time and it's always around the same time, I watch random shows!! I am catching back up with live with Kelly and Michael. I have watched lots of young and the restless (haha...can't believe it), The Bethenny show, Ellen, and Keeping up with the Kardashians. It's short lived I know, but while I feed, I might as well enjoy it while I can. I just love him this little!!!

My other new normal....or new workout! Nursing! I have done insanity, p90x, ran miles and miles, but I think the hardest workout for me is nursing/pumping. The rewards for Beckham and for when I did it for Charlee Kate was worth it more than any other workout. I know my other nursing friends get it : ) 

It's my new normal...embracing it because there are several people who I know that want babies! Nothing can fill that void and I know. Blessed mommy!! 

My sweet sweet girl on a cold school day! Definitely UGG days!!!





A few other random pictures..all taken right after B was born...this was the first outing with both kids! Heading to The Jones's on Christmas Eve!

Why oh why we can't get good pictures lately...it's been a little chaotic I guess but it's something ...this was just 2 weeks after Christmas. 
Grandmother Ogle with Beckham 
Charlee late and grandmother ogle at Christmas time 


No comments:

Post a Comment