Saturday, January 25, 2014

Some winter days at home!

Time is flying by! It's been so cold that we do spend a lot of time at home. That works out good though bc I am trying to get Beckham on a Schedule and work out his reflux meds. Luckily I think it is all falling into place finally! I had to cut out a lot of my favorite things...coffee, chocolate, DP, tomatoes and anything tomato based bug it sure is making a difference so it's worth it. I can tell he feels better, smiles a lot, and is straying to coo and talk. I love it, but I feel like he's more baby now, not newborn. How does it go so fast! 

Charlee Kate loves to lay and talk with Beckham! Both kiddos lounged all day Saturday. CK was still wearing Christmas jammies and Beckham in CK's old Dylan's candy bar jammies (his others were dirty haha)...so they are a little girly but it was just us at home. 
Finally...he is starting to enjoy the baby b'jorn. I have pictures of Jeremy taking CK around in this. 
                Talking to mommy!
                  He spotted the fan!

A baby shower for Beckham given by Sue, Jennifer, Ashlee, and Sandy last week. It was precious and so special!!! More pictures from my camera to come soon 
The yummy yummy elephant cookies
It was a luncheon with some fabulous food!

He messed his outfit up first thing!
 The hostess gifts I gave....chalkboard trays with baby bites from pastry art. A favorite in Birmingham 

Charlee Kate had a fun day with her friend Anna Kathryn on MLK day!
Some sweet friends took Charlee Kate out one day for about 8 hours!! Zoo, lunch, playing barbies, and making cookies! She loved it! 

She can still fall asleep in the car so easy! 
A couple of weeks ago...Daddy and Charlee Kate dancing! It was so cute!
Yes...welcome back ahi tuna! I missed it while I was preggo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment