Sunday, December 29, 2013

It's been a great birthday!

It's been a great birthday today!! The best gifts ever are the ones pictured first. God sure has been good to me to bless me with these 3! Lots to love and I am one happy and blessed mommy/wife.

Jeremy made it special today with some of my favorite things! He is so wonderful to always think of everything!! It started out with DD breakfast and coffee and ended with dinner from FIVE...a favorite restaurant (he picked this up for me to have at the hospital too after Beckham was born). The day was a fabulous one (my 29th birthday : )





Finally...I could put this frame up and I have ordered Beckham's newborn picture to put in it. 
Oh how I love DD coffee!

Any words needed for this gift???
Charlee Kate did watch me open this and say "Daddy will you get me one of those for my birthday!" Lol...I may have to share one day!! She has shopped with me a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment