Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Still waiting....

Well this post sums up 2 things. One.... I am still waiting on Baby Wilson. The baby has dropped and the doctor says I am "on my way", but still it could be a week or so before this baby did anything and we will induce sometime at the end of next week (probably) if the baby hasn't come on his/her own. Very exciting! I do have the big Cinderella Tea Party at my house Thursday night and Breakfast with Santa on Saturday morning, so I hope I get to take Charlee Kate to both of those. We will see.... more updates to come.

The other thing I am still waiting on, to upload my pictures. It really is an easy process but when I finally sat down the last 2 nights, I forgot about it. So hopefully I will remember tonight. Until then... My sister sent me this article. What a great story and article. Even working with children, I have seen a lot of "hostility" from the Iron bowl, but this puts it in perspective!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment