Monday, December 16, 2013

An old December post!

Well here is a post I started 2 weeks ago... And of course so much as changed since then but it's all amazing. I wish I could just freeze time! Here is my post to catch up. I will add lots of hospital pics soon. 


December means...relaxing, Christmas and all the many many wonderful things that go along with Christmas, a new baby, the extra time with family and friends, and my parents closed on a house here in Ross Bridge. (Once renovations are done they will be moving soon!)

Our thanksgiving was a wonderful, relaxing one! I was probably a little more tired than usual because I did all my usual things, but it's a little different when you're 9 months pregnant. It was great though! Each day is one to be thankful for...I do look forward to each Monday to see what's changed when I go to the doctor. 

I love December! It's my favorite time of year and my favorite month. I have waited and waited for this month! Now I hope it goes by slow : ) My updates may be few and far in between this month but I will definitely get one in when baby Wilson arrives. It won't be long! I made it to December too so this baby will be like it's mommy and have a December birthday. I was smart and kept my TV on mute for Iron Bowl Saturday! That could have put me into labor for sure. Disappointing for Jeremy and my dad who would have loved another Pasadena trip but 3 national championships in 4 years and 15 total...it's time for someone else to have a turn. I have some great AU friends that I hope get to go!!!  

Well here are all my updated pictures! Let's see what this month holds. Definitely a Cinderella Christmas tea party for CK and her friends, breakfast with Santa, and other fun Christmas events! 

Charlee Kate and her daddy on his birthday!

Off to church one day

Making tea cakes. One of daddy's favorite childhood desserts
Thanksgiving and Christmas at Nanas. 






Off to breakfast with Santa 


The Mayfair neighbors! 


No comments:

Post a Comment