Monday, December 9, 2013

Weekend updates

Here are my recent phone pictures...the camera uploads are coming. For once, I felt like we really did nothing this weekend and we were just caught up. It was so nice! We had a few fun events but really just relaxed. It was much needed especially with the cold rainy weather. Cold I like...rainy can go away! Update from the doctor tomorrow! More to come! However, with the increasing pressure on my back, etc... and the sleepless nights.... this little saying was part of the devotion I read. It is in the back of my mind knowing this is my last pregnancy!!
Remember this moment, my heart whispers. Remember what this feels like! It is common for me to want this part of the pregnancy to pass quickly as I am ready to see this baby... but at the same time, this moment is amazing too! SO I sported today with my leather pregnancy pants because who knows if it is my last. Living it up!

Birthday party with one of Charlee Kate's school friends, Foxx. 
Getting ready for the party


Charlee Kate's first time skating at her cousin Matthews birthday back in November 


Breakfast with Santa on Saturday with our wonderful neighbors The McElroys!


All the kiddos with Santa! 


No comments:

Post a Comment