Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Welcome Fall!

Welcome October and Welcome Fall! The chill is back in the air. What a blessing! I love it! What a relaxing weekend we had. I am reminded that this is why God gave us weekends. Sleeping in, nice Saturday breakfast, nice long runs (with Jeremy and Charlee Kate....which is even better), relaxing, fun errands, projects, church on Sundays, etc... I love them and particularly this past one. We are finally coming out of the crazy fog...probably only to hop back in for a few more week because renovations started yesterday,  but this time the stress should be less. Through lots of devotions and bible studies God has revealed to me what is really important in life and I am keeping myself from getting too caught up in the mess. (mentally... physically impossible, haha)

I will have to take pictures of renovations. WOW... what a mess, yet I am so excited because it is so much fun to watch it change. We have set up "shop" in the den with coffee maker, microwave, basic food items just to snack on, and paper products. Charlee Kate thinks it is so neat. LOL... not my idea of organized, but it isn't permanent. Temporary for a good thing!!!!

Here are a few pictures of Charlee Kate. She just would not sit still for pictures this weekend. She was wild! I just love this little angel more and more everyday... if that is possible!

This first picture is when we were heading out for our run. She was still in her jammies, but thats what Saturdays are for!


Jeremy went to the Ole Miss/Bama game and CK and I had some girl time. She was a wild child this particular night. I turned around when I was at the Juicy store and she was in the window posing by the manaquins. We had to leave quick! Then she was modeling all their hats/purses/ etc... I don't know what she ate this night, but she was in rare form! I have never seen her sooooo crazy! This is what she did, put her skirt on, no shirt, and she had on her cute new leopard boots I bought at Saks last year. Definitely a diva here!


Eating a little dinner at CFA. Bonefish would have been restuarant of choice, but we were next to CFA so went there. 

I couldn't keep her still for a photo!

 She was still here only because I was taking a picture of the back of her and she couldn't tell.

A cute little chalkboard made from a "half door". This is in her playroom and it slides across on her bookshelf. Its cute!

Heading off to church. She was so sweet all morning, then she got mad at me and refused to smile. I thought the pictures captured the moment well!

We now have to eat out often until our kitchen is done.... this was Monday night and she thought she owned the restuarant. We laughed just watching her. Luckily, we were the only ones in there!


She couldn't stop eating breakfast long enough for a picture, but I got it. Just loved this dress! I wanted her precious picture in it, but it didn't really work. We do have a professional photographer coming soon. Wish I could have about 10 outfit changes for her!



No comments:

Post a Comment