Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October is my new "December"

I think May was the new December a few months ago and now October is the new December. Maybe December will be the new January when there is nothing going on LOL. It is all good stuff though, just keeps us running! Literally!!!

The weekend at my parents lake house was just amazing! I think a lot of it was because we truly relaxed and enjoyed ourselves! The weather was very cool, gorgeous!!! We just didn't do much of anything. I did paint one more project since I knew I would have time, but that was all. It was so hard to leave the Lake b/c it was so gorgeous and relaxing. As my "positive husband" always says.... The good thing is, it isn't far away and we can come back. I try to have his attitude as much as possible!

My little girl was watching her itouch and I forgot pants so had to throw these on with the dress. It is all MJ and didn't match, yet I loved the crazy patterns together. It was such a fun weekend and nice to get out of the "mess at home".




We went to a high school football game Friday night to watch Josh (her cousin) play. She had so much fun and I mean so much fun! She thinks that high school football means "hotdogs and a pack of skittles". That is probably why she loved it so much, but she had a blast! It was a good game too.

 She likes hotdogs at home, but LOVES them at the ball park. Something about the grilled hotdog, she will eat it all!


I am pretty sure nothing about this is a "need" but it screams LOVE. Haha! For the past several years, I have found a way to make an LV useful and love mine. But.... they have never had cute bright ones (besides the multi monogram). However, these are adorable! Jeremy calls it a bowling ball! Ashley... I need your opinion... you are awesome with LV opinions. May have to do a bigger one instead of speedy 30?? Add it with the necklace and I love it!
I like the totally much better than Neverful, but choices are limited for yellow. Still cute!!!!


 
Jeremy always finds a way to surprise me and gave me my keychain that I love, but these are super cute too! Not necessarily something I have to have, but cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment