Saturday, October 27, 2012

Thankful

I am thankful... for the fact that the dust in my house is because we CHOOSE to have it there by renovating. As I was cleaning off furniture to move back in (soon I hope), I told Jeremy, "I cannot imagine what people dealt with the day the World Trade Centers Fell". I honestly cannot imagine b/c the dust in our house doesn't even compare to that tragedy. So even though its driving me crazy some days, our allergies are all acting up (which is partly due to the outside, but the dust too), I am thankful that we CHOOSE to have it there and that it is our wonderful home it is happening too. Gave me a different focus and definitely NOT complain.

Here is a random picture of our massive dumpster out in the driveway. Yes it is overflowing now. Good thing it is almost done.



Well it is almost November. I can't believe it. September and October flew, as we wanted them to though. They were so busy beyond saying... good, but just busy. Holidays always bring about business as well, but it is all fun. I am so excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas. My absolute favorite! Charlee Kate enjoyed some time with my mom and her Nana for a few days to get away from the dust. She had her dress up parade at school on Friday and she couldn't wait to wear her Snow White dress. I know she was so excited! As for the weekend, low key, laid back, and the best. What is even better is the 50 and 30 degree temperatures we are having. I just hope it stays.

My friend Ashlee ask me if I wanted to run in several upcoming races where she gets "free spots with Coke". I couldn't do one, but I am going to do the Magic City half in a few weeks. I thought it would be fun. Random on my part, but I should be able to keep up with no problems, lets hope at least. I love random fun races!

The weekend has been great! We have a wonderful day to go to Sunday School and worship tomorrow then just some yummy soup. I was able to make it with my crock pot and we can wash it in the Utility sink in the basement. I am desperate now.... ready to cook.

On Friday night we went to eat at a new restaurant near the Summit in Cahaba Heights. It was so good and we went with some sweet friends. This little girl "Harper" is from Charlee Kate's class at school. We have become friend with their little family and we all do things together. On Saturday, Charlee Kate and I decided to go with Jeremy to the Bama game at the last minute. We really want to take her to as many games as possible and let her tailgate with us. I want her to grow up doing these fun things. We tailgated with our friends (Harper and her parents). They have an awesome house there to go to with tons of food, a real bathroom, nice house, tons of people, chairs, room to play, etc... The girls are just precious together. They run and scream and hug like they don't see each everyday. I love to watch CK make these precious friends and hope she is friends with them for a long time!


Very cold day! Cloudy and I don't think the temperatures left 54 degrees. I love it!!!!!!


It was Alabama's homecoming so we took the girls to the Parade.




Daddys holding the girls as we leave the parade. They even wanted to hold hands here. They can't get enough of each other. 

 Out to eat at the Ice Cream place (yogurt really but hard for her to determine the difference). She loves some good ole ice cream and toppings.


The famous leopard boots I love! Dumpster picture too. That thing is in all my pictures so we have to take them inside. 



Off to a great Sunday and then a great week!!!! I can't believe it's almost Halloween. I love the holidays that come AFTER Halloween so it makes me one happy girl. 


1 comment: