Sunday, October 14, 2012

Catching up with stuff here and there!

Last week flew by! I can say that some weeks go by fast, but last one really flew!!! Fridays are such a good feeling. I never get this excited during summer for a Friday, but I do now. Love it! It was exciting to have Bama back on the schedule this week. We totally enjoyed watching the game and just hanging out in J'ville this weekend. We were able to see lots of our family and have some great home cooked meals. I miss not cooking, but hopefully it won't be long and we will have a kitchen back. 

When we got back into town today, WOW at the mess. They worked yesterday and tore apart the bathroom. It made an even busier mess, as if a wall being torn out, door being taken out, entire kitchen demolished, wasn't a big mess. It is still fun to watch it all take place, but hopefully it is moving super fast! We will see how the week goes with the big RENO! Pictures to keep updating, but its going to be a busy one. I bet (and hope) it means a fast one! 


Oh what a sweet girl on Friday morning as she got ready for school. I think she was super excited it was Friday (like I was) and she loves it when I pick out a t-shirt and comfy MJ pants for her to wear. LOL... she loved it!

I mean check out this little girl!! This was 3:00 in the afternoon when I picked her up. She looks like she has been playing hard! I had to stop and take her picture because she is always putting puzzles together. They always talk about how great she does with puzzles. She is actually playing a matching game here, but she had the puzzles going too. Usually... this is how she looks when I pick her up. Hair a mess and she is all over the place, but that is hard core playing!

Looking out the window. She knows every single thing we pass and loves to talk about it. Oh, how I am looking forward to this weekend and spending it with her and the family!

Some pictures from the weekend. We took dinner to my Granddad (dad's dad) on Friday afternoon. We ate with him and Charlee Kate ran and played and danced and sang. She was such a happy little camper. It was so fun to watch her play in the same yard that I have SO MANY memories playing with Kelly and my cousins there. 




Heading to eat The Classic on Sunday. We went with my grandparents (mom's parents) and enjoyed a great brunch! I was mad I didn't get Charlee Kate's picture with them. 



And.... this is what I came home to. All of the mess that is not there was tile and about 2 inches of concrete they had to cut through. That means.... MESS! 



No comments:

Post a Comment