Thursday, October 4, 2012

Love this Life!

I am pretty sure I love this life (actually I KNOW I do)... but I am also pretty sure that it is time to slow down. Its been a roller coaster for at least 6 weeks, and I knew it would be.... but everything is truly starting to fall into place. We have hardly seen ANYONE in the last 6 weeks. We do manage 1-2 playdates during the week though but those are pretty easy when it is time with my girl! However, we haven't really been able to sit back with friends, see much of our family, or anything. When weekends roll around, I just want to be at home b/c so much has been happening.. Pretty soon the inside renovation will be done and I will be ready to have people over. So friends.... its coming. I am also trying out this whole 2-3 week thing with no kitchen, which means NO BAKING. UGH... no treats for me! I must go find a bakery b/c I like my treats. I like to cook too so that is really killing me in some ways, but we are making it. The week has flown by! Looking forward to more of this fabulous cool weather at the lake all weekend!!!


OMG... look at this mess! That green is NOT my color! Old color, has to be repainted. After this kitchen is done, I can post lots of before and after pictures.... at least for the inside : )
This is just a small portion of the kitchen, but it shows a little bit of the mess!

Everyday there is more and more progress!!! Love watching it!

We have had lots of fun play dates after school this week! She was waiting on her friend Harper at CFA here. They love to play together and they are so cute together!

No comments:

Post a Comment