Monday, May 21, 2012

WOOHOO!

Perfect title for a lot of reasons...

1. Wonderful weekend
2. Last week of school
3. Memorial Day weekend coming up
4. Projects ahead of me...
5. And... life.... just something to be thankful for!

Our weekend was great! Mom and I had a wonderful time shopping in Atlanta. The meal at Capital Grille was amazing (as always!!!). Sunday we took Jeremy's mom to The Classic to eat brunch and it was fabulous as always too! We definitely had some delicious meals this past weekend.



Now... there are NO MORE Sunday night blues for a long time. I have 4 days of school left and a LOT to do in those 4 days. I am so excited my summer is almost here. Charlee Kate still has a full week of school next week. I am so excited about the fact that I have a full week to do tons of stuff while she is at school. Cleaning is number one on my list and then I have a huge project ahead of me. Figuring out her new big girl room. The colors/lamps/accessories/bedding has not "hit" me yet. I have some ideas in my head, but I haven't figured it out completely yet. Before I do that though, the furniture has to be painted and distressed. Check this out... GORGEOUS furniture!! I just have to decide what color to paint it so I can do it next week. I will be glad when that project is over!












Boy doesn't this look like a fun project!!!! The headboard is on it's side too so it is super tall! It will DEFINITELY be a big project, but one I will love when it is all completed. Here are my before pictures. Ordering knobs today for the dresser and deciding on paint colors. I will post an "after" picture in several weeks.
We have a fun Memorial Day weekend planned at the River. With a new pontoon boat and NOW new sea doos, I see that place being very popular and fun over the summer.

The summer holds so many fun things ahead. The beach, Kelly and the kids coming, a trip to North Carolina, and then lots of time to be home. We need that "home time" considering last summer we did not have very much.

So there is much to blog about, but that is just a quick summary. Here are a few pictures of the past several days. More to come soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment