Thursday, May 17, 2012

5 more days!

Only one more "Sunday night" and then 12 Sunday nights with nothing planned ahead. That is the excitement of a teacher!! I can't believe we only have 5 days left. Doesn't seem like that is possible and now with the new law that just passed for Alabama... we will be starting later and that is 2 more weeks of summer. Not complaining here. I am looking forward to this summer. Last summer was a very productive summer that we were SO BLESSED to have. It consisted of A LOT of packing and unpacking boxes considering we moved 9 hours back home, then the surgery that had me down for a couple of weeks, then getting settled into a new school and neighborhood, just kept the summer super busy. This summer looks a little more like beach trips, trips to The Carolinas to see the fam, and then a lot of doing what we want to WHEN we want to. I can't wait! It is a well deserved break. Moving into another house will eventually have to come, but that is another story another day. Still just praying for all those pieces to fall into place, which I know will happen, because God always has a plan.

Here are a few pictures from the week. Not much in the way of pictures. I have just accepted that between now and the last day of school, things are insanely busy. Luckily, Charlee Kate has a good week of school AFTER I get out of school, then she can go when I want her to (1 or 2 days a week). I just decided that week she is still in school and I am done, I will try to get things back in order. Too much on the plate. We are looking forward to traveling home this weekend to celebrate Mother's Day. Mom and I are going to Atlanta on Saturday and then we go to The Classic on Sunday to celebrate with Jeremy's mom. I hope to get some pictures from those occasions.

TGIF and TGI... A (almost) S (summer).
I love how she gets so excited to see Chloe (and vice verse). They love each other!! I love Charlee Kate in yellow and these yellow Livie and Luca shoes were my favorite!





No comments:

Post a Comment