Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

Well it's been a wonderful mothers day weekend! It started with muffins for mom at Charlee Kate's school. That was so special but what made it so exciting was watching Charlee Kate as she gave me something she made there, and as I had breakfast with her at her school. It was priceless and I would not trade those 20 minutes for anything. 
 



Saturday my parents came over so the guys could move new exercise equipment to the house! Now we need a bigger place to put it all. Love our Wilson gym and when all the pieces can be together in one room. Mom and I did a few things but we didn't have a whole lot of time. We are going to Atlanta one day next weekend to eat and shop for mothers day and her birthday. 


Saturday night we really "stepped out of the box". We stayed our with CK until about 10:30. That is late for her and we usually give in but we were having too much fun with Jenn Michael and the kids! Jace and Blake were sound asleep but Charlee Kate held her own and stayed awake. I live nights where you are having so much fun with friends and low key. Sunday was special as always!!! 


After the movie was going... we loved this picture!

I felt achy Saturday night so the Tylenol pm I took was making it hard to wake up! Jeremy made sure I got my favorite coffee from DD that he went to pick up, a few special surprises, a wonderful lunch at Michaels here in Homewood... Which we will visit often. Amazing meal!!! Afternoon with my family, a good "rainy" run (nothing you can do once you are out there and far from home, just have to run), then cereal for dinner. Jeremy was going to the grocery store and going to cook but we had such a big lunch we opted for cereal. All of the "fluff" was special bc Jeremy knew what l loved and wanted me to have the best day but... Nothing is more special and more of a blessing than the 2 1/2 year old that gives me the mommy title! I love that girl more and more everyday and today she wanted to show it. She gave so many hugs, sang and danced for anyone anywhere!!!! It made us laugh!! She used those sweet manners and it just melts my heart. Thank you God for allowing me to be Jeremy's wife and Charlee Kate's parents



Matching girls with our Hunter rain boots! She can finally wear hers. I have only had them for 8 months now!

SURPRISES!!!

I mean this has to be an all time favorite dress. Jeremy wanted to do everything for me today, including dressing her and fixing her hair. He did such a good job! I hinted for the rain boots and was glad she loved them!

We decided at the last minute to go to Michaels here in Homewood. It was sooooo good!!!! The absolute perfect lunch.

Charlee Kate wanted to show out, dance and sing! She was sitting in the window seat singing to us.




No comments:

Post a Comment