Thursday, May 10, 2012

Little here and there...


Since Spring Break... I have felt like the days and weeks just go right on by. We have had lots of fun, school has been great, just fabulous. It was almost like one of those days you head out to run and you feel like you could run for days. It just comes easy. However, this week, I feel like I am "running with 50 pound weights on each leg and arm" and the week is going in reverse. Now.... for those teachers reading this, you get it because something about the last 10-15 days of school, everyone immediately goes into vacation mode. INCLUDING ME!!! But... I realize we have to finish the year out so we can't do it yet. The kids on the other hand just keeping getting worse. Oh boy... just trying to make it, but I am ready to go back to the "easy running days when I could go forever". When I post on May 24th... I will be in cruise control as Matt and I like to call it. 

So anyways, the exciting thing is I love the cool weather... 70's, 50's, awwww... a little taste of heaven before 95 hits. We are in for a treat for this fabulous cool weather streak that is here. Looking forward to the upcoming weekends, weeks, and months. So many fun things planned and I can't wait to enjoy the days. 

I probably should not even put this picture on here, but it was the start to our day Tuesday. 9 times out of 10... she is good to go in the mornings, especially when Jeremy can take her late, but he was out of town on Tuesday so I had to take her. She really wanted to play the "mommy guilt" card on me. It worked too, but luckily she found Sofia as soon as we got there and everything was okay!

Now... it is Thursday night, tomorrow is Friday, and the week got a little better (if I use the words "much better" I would be lying, LOL)! However, I am still on the countdown, 10 days to go!!!!!

All of these are camera phone pics, UGH! The big dog camera is coming back out. Jeremy and Charlee Kate before heading to church last Sunday.
Charlee Kate cooking after church. She had it all out!


Same "mommy guilt bad morning" picture, but the clothes are brighter in this one.

HEre was the start to the rest of the week. Charlee Kate had a great rest of the week, loving school, can't wait to go, we went to get yogurt, another MJ Trunk show, and lots of walks. The actual me going to school is the part that was just "so so". 





I put this last picture on here because Jeremy put this on my phone the other day for my screen saver. I like to say I am super mom and really do try, but it doesn't always happen. Muffins for Moms at CK's school tomorrow morning. I can't wait! Then a Mommy's Day Weekend!!!!! Happy Mother's Day to everyone that is reading this and is a mommy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment