Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May is the new December

How many of you are agreeing with this? It is definitely this way for a teacher by far, but just about anyone these days. May fills up so fast with special celebrations, Mother's Day, holidays, ending school, last minute stuff to finish up, and the list goes on. The exciting part is... May means SUMMER! Yay for that!!!! Its no secret I am not a die hard fan of 95 degree weather and humidity, but I welcome the break, especially the long one. Last Summer was short b/c I got out of school late in Florida and started earlier in Alabama, but this summer should be a longer one!

I am looking forward to the beginning of summer in just a few short days. It begins with some fun at the River for Memorial Day weekend. Pontoon boat, sea doos, and lots of friends and family... should be such a great way to start. Then next week... I cannot wait to clean, clean, clean and organize my house while CK is in school. Then I cannot wait to get her bedroom pieces painted and finished so I can decide on what else I want for her room and what color bedding I want. I am ready to accomplish some tasks that have been on my list for a few weeks and just impossible to do because "May is the new December!!".

 Oh she looks like SUCH A BIG girl in these pictures! I didn't think that this morning until I took the pictures and saw them. I just love this MJ and Persnickety together though! Those 2 brands go hand in hand!

 I know the picture is blurry but it was so cute!! My goofy camera is doing this to me!

 Time for school on Monday! When I pick her up and her hair is all sweaty, I decided that piggy tails would be best the next few days.

 She really wanted to wear a t-shirt to school. She loves them!!!! So Juicy has some of the cutest ones and it went with my favorite pants so I made her day and put on a t-shirt. It really isn't wrinkled... better not be since I spent so much time ironing, haha!
 She wanted fruit really bad so we stopped at Publix and bought some. She was eating her fruit and just talking to me. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment