Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What's next....

Charlee Kate was enjoying some time at the doctor's office this morning. After I thought she was better on Sunday, she still has not slept completely sound. That gives me anxiety knowing that we are heading to Chicago and I don't want her sick. So, we went to the doctor this morning just to make sure it wasn't ears or strep. ALL WAS CLEAR, YAY!!! It was just viral and is almost gone so we are almost good, LOL.

I just love this little girl in bubbles and TOMS. Toms became a HUGE favorite of mine back in September.... this pair is super cute on her. Dressing her is so much fun!
Barefoot in the doctor's office. That has to be very sterile and healthy! I know the smiley picture is very blurry, but she would not look at me so when she finally did I took it really quick. She tried to turn her head, which is why it got blurry, LOL
Hot pink fluorescent toes! I love painting Charlee Kate's toes and when I say "lets go paint your piggys" she gets so excited! She sits so still. I love to paint them as often as my own in funky colors. Last week she had turquoise toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment