Thursday, May 19, 2011

Karen...


This picture says it all! This was our life for 4 years and I always loved these laughs. We have had lots of fun together over the last 4 years. In the past, we would say she was my long lost "asian sister" and I was her long lost"white sister" because we had a lot of things in common.

Last night Karen and I met at Grille 54 to catch up. Our lives, like everyones, are so busy and we are always going in so many different directions so it was time for a good "catch up". We have done many things in 4 years... lots of dinners, birthdays, Christmas celebrations, runs, trips to Orlando, and the list goes on. I keep telling her she has to come to Birmingham to see what the real south is all about!! I taught both of Karen's kids, Cole for 1 year and Lily for 3 years. Oh how I love these kiddos too!!!! I will miss Karen and the kids, but this isn't our good-bye yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment