Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

My blog was acting funny, but I think I have it all in order.... Happy Mother's Day! Read on to see how the weekend unfolded.






This weekend was one of the best I have had thanks to jeremy and charlee kate! It was a great week at school to start with because it was teacher appreciation week. Its amazing how lots of extra meals, dd coffee, and being allowed to come into work late will make you feel appreciated at school. However, this weekend I was appreciated for a job/privilege I have in life that far exceeds being a teacher and that is being a mommy to Charlee Kate. What a blessing I have longed for and dreamed of!
 My Thursday started with a playdate with fabulous friends, half of our furniture being picked up to be refinished (yay!!!!!), and then finding a place to live in bham. More on that later..... 

Friday after school I decided to race, not run, in a 5k in our neighborhood raising money for childrens cancer. It ended up being a really fun race. Jeremy and charlee kate met me at the finish line and we had a nice dinner in the town area with a cool breeze. It was so much fun! Here is a picture of Charlee Kate as we enjoyed our dinner.
Saturday morning jeremy cooked me breakfast then I took off to South Tampa alone for the day. Oh how I will miss that place! From my favorite boutiques, to international, to wrights deli, davis island, it was relaxing fun and exciting. Saturday night was dinner with my 2 favorite people.

Wrights.... one of my most favorite places to eat. Thanks Susan!
Davis Island... picture doesn't do it Justice!!!

Sunday involved a relaxing run, church, lunch at Bonefish, then the pool all day. I spent the day with jeremy and charlee kate, both of whom are responsible for me having this wonderful title called mommy! I just couldn't thank god enough for the blessings I had this weekend. Jeremy found the perfect sweet gift for me that I did not expect and in addition he gave me cake from Wrights (this was before I decided to go on Saturday). I must be one of the only people to get sweets along with real gifts, lol. For my anniversary he gave me a very sweet gift, yet I ask for cake bites from Pastry Art, lol. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as well, but that was my wonderful weekend that I owe all to Jeremy. I am one very lucky and blessed person.

Eating with her chopsticks at Bonefish. She actually did good with them!



No comments:

Post a Comment