Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Really???

This picture was taken about 8 months ago at the airport LEAVING Bama!!! I remember the feeling, CLEARLY. I did NOT want to come back to Florida and taking my little girl away from my family and friends on her first birthday was not fun. However, we did what we did, because we had to. I always tried to stay positive and look for the good in everything! It wasn't that I wasn't happy here, but it just wasn't where I wanted to be in the long run. Short term.... it was good! I just didn't have an "end in sight" and that was hard. With that being said...............

This has been one of those weeks that I have stopped and thought about how much I can't wait to go home, but it all finally hit me.... I am only a few weeks away from heading to B'ham for good. For some reason that little 20% that loves Tampa has sneaked up on me. I think the fact that you leave a chapter of your life that has had such a positive impact on you is hard. I have a great friend who always says "it is what it is" and that is true.... I have learned a lot, loved a lot, and it is time to go. I am leaving behind some amazing friends, a great work experience, and International (lol) so God has definitely blessed us here in Tampa. For some reason this has just been one of those weeks. I guess it all hit me, that in just 5-6 weeks, what we have prayed for for 6 years is coming true. A lot is going on in the Wilson household!!! Amazing how God works, but in the end there is always something to take and learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment