Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Another day.... another gone


Time flies by so fast! Usually I don't want it to; however, I am a teacher and at this time of the year, you WANT time to fly by in May. It makes me READY to be out of school, but this year I am even more anxious! Ready to move and get settled!!!!

Mom and dad were here this past weekend. It was super nice having extra help around. Jeremy and I were able to pack so much up in my classroom and at home. Such a great feeling! I know Charlee Kate loved having them here too. My pictures may be very random for this month, even though we have a lot going on from flying to B'ham to find somewhere to live, finish up all the packing, fly to Chicago for a wedding I am in, and then finish up a school year. WHEW... lots of fun things ahead of us. I will try to post as often as time allows. Here are a few of the random disney pictures as well. I still have not sat down to load all the ones from the video camera. That will come soon I promise.

Sometimes I HAVE to sacrifice fashion for comfort. Poor lovey... Disney tee, birthday bloomers, and leopard crocs, LOL... however, it was just a walk through the neighborhood. She loves to stop at this pond and look for animals! I caught some quick pictures with my phone.


Another one of those days that comfort had to play a role! It wasn't hot at Disney on this particular day, but we would be near a lot of animals; therefore, I didn't want a nice nice outfit to get yucky! She had a blast and the pictures of her with her daddy are riding on the big truck for the safari ride. She loved seeing the elephants, giraffes, birds, tigers, etc...






No comments:

Post a Comment