Sunday, May 15, 2011

One of the last airplane rides....

Be prepared to read this and think I am crazy, LOL! So many exciting things happening in our life. Still haven't reported on the living arrangements for Birmingham, but that post will come very very soon!



We planned this trip to Bama on and off and on and off, until finally we decided to come. The whole point was to come and find a place to live. There again, there is so much to report on that, but I will wait a few days. Charlee Kate and I left Friday to fly to Birmingham. Jeremy was already there. Like I said before.... the 20% of me that loves Tampa and the part of you that closes out this chapter in your life.... sneaks in. All I could imagine was the many many many flights we took from Tampa to Birmingham. Then that "feeling" of pushing the stroller through the airport as we left Birmingham, knowing it was time to go home and we didn't want to leave home.... all which are crazy feelings. All of those feelings and emotions are flashbacks and it is just so weird to think, I don't have any of those feelings anymore. I know that just made no sense and probably made me sound like a crazy person, but it has been part of this whole process we call LIFE. I have actually loved it all, even those times I had to come back to Florida and wanted to stay in Bama. I made the best of it and that was just it! I can definitely definitely say I have a HUGE HUGE appreciation of coming back to the "BIG HAM"... as we like to call it. I don't take all my favorite stores, restaurants, and time with family for granted. We left Birmingham 6 years ago and now we are going back to live "our dream", which may mean a smaller house, no Neimans, cute local places to eat, a walk to the park, etc... but the point is... "its our dream". I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment